In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we will assign Oguntoyinbo J.A & Solicitors as Data Protection Officer (“DPO”).
Information We Collect
To fulfil our purposes, we may need to collect and keep some personal data from you. Our web platform store different personal data which consists of the following:
- Your basic personal details such as name, residence address, email address, telephone number, age, and gender;
- Your business details such as business name, business address, email address, business telephone number, and year established;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, location, internet service provider (ISP), and cookies or HTTP cookies and other similar technologies; and
- Your login and logout time, including the web platform you visited prior to visiting our web platform; and
- The type of data or content you view on our web platform.
How We Use and Store Data
- DATA USE
Any and all kinds of personal and/or confidential information submitted or collected throughwww.strataly.com shall be shared, disclosed, and/or used only for the purposes of:
- Improvement of products and/or services provided;
- Customization of the web platform for efficient and effective usage;
- Storage and records of the management;
- Contract information for marketing and promotional purposes; and
- Method of contact and/or communication between the management, its clients, subscribers, and users, and relevant third parties associated with such web platform users aforementioned.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain personal information and/or data within the necessary period to achieve the purpose set out in this Policy and will ensure that such retention is allowed by law.
- DATA TRANSFER
Your personal data may be transferred to another location, not under the jurisdiction of your state, province, and country. Some data protection legislation and regulations may vary from your location. By signing up from our web platform, you consent to the transfer of such information subject to any existing laws.
- DATA DISCLOSURE
We ensure and manifest our commitment to ensuring the security of the uploaded information by its clients and end-users. However, we may disclose your personal information as may be required by law or as necessary to fulfill our purposes.
Your Data Protection Rights
For the purposes of complying with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), GDPR, and other applicable privacy rules and laws, Strataly Inc. ensures that you have the right to exercise the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access to personal data and ask copies – You have the right to request access to your personal data from us and get copies for your personal use. Service fees may apply when requesting copies.
- Right to rectification of errors – You have the right to review your stored personal data and correct any errors for more accurate information.
- Right to object to marketing – If you’re uncomfortable with us using your data for marketing, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from our web platform.
- Right to complain to authorities – You have the right to report any breach of your privacy rights to relevant authorities.
- Right to deletion – You are entitled to request for the deletion of your personal data from our web platform subject to any applicable rules, regulations, and policies.
- Right to withdraw consent – if you do not agree with the use of your personal data, you may request to withdraw your consent.
If you decide to exercise any of these rights, we encourage you to contact us immediately. We will respond to your request within twenty-four (24) to seventy-two (72) hours, or as soon as we can. You can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us
You are also protected by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and other relevant federal and state data protection legislation against any deceptive practices and breach of federal privacy and data protection regulations.